Here are the top EdTech companies to watch out for in the MENA region:
- Noon Academy – This Saudi Arabia-based company offers personalized online tutoring services for K-12 students, utilizing AI to create customized lesson plans and adapt to individual learning styles.
- Zedny – This Egyptian startup offers a learning platform that provides personalized professional development courses for individuals and businesses, focusing on soft skills such as communication, leadership, and time management.
- RiseBack.org – This is Indian American Edtech startup, it is the world’s first affordable education platform connecting Online Indian Universities with global students and professionals. University Degree programs (Undergraduate, Master/Graduate/PG) start at $75/Month. Students and professionals in the MENA region can benefit to enhance their career opportunities.
- Nafham – This Egyptian startup offers free online educational content for K-12 students in Arabic, covering a range of subjects including math, science, and social studies.
- EduChain – This Saudi Arabia-based startup utilizes blockchain technology to create a secure and transparent platform for issuing and verifying academic credentials, with the goal of reducing fraud and increasing access to higher education.
- Almentor – This Egyptian company offers on-demand video courses and mentoring services in Arabic, covering topics such as entrepreneurship, leadership, and personal development.
- Little Thinking Minds – This Jordan-based company offers digital educational content for young children, including interactive videos, games, and worksheets, designed to promote Arabic language and literacy skills.
- BlinkLearning – This Spain-based company has a strong presence in the MENA region, offering digital educational content for K-12 students in subjects such as math, science, and language arts.
These companies are just a few examples of the innovative EdTech startups emerging in the MENA region. With a young and growing population, there is immense potential for growth and impact in the EdTech sector, as these companies continue to leverage technology to improve access to education and create more personalized learning experiences.